Phanes PressBack to Magnum Opus Sourceworks page . Back to publishers page.
Founded by David Fideler, Phanes Press publishes and distributes many fine books which relate to the spiritual and philosophical traditions of the West - traditions which range from alchemy to Sufism, from Gnosticism to Neoplatonism. For a copy of their catalogue mail to:
P.O. Box 6114
To date they have issued nine volumes of the Magnum Opus Hermetic Sourceworks series.
1. The Magical Calendar (1994)
4. The Rosicrucian Emblems of Daniel Cramer (1991)
8. Splendor Solis (1991)
9. The 'Key' of Jacob Boehme (1991)
11. A Commentary on the Mutus Liber (1993)
14. A Commentary of Goethe's Fairy Tale (1993)
15. A Treatise on Angel Magic (1990)
18. Commentary on the Chymical Wedding (1991)
22. Atalanta Fugiens of Michael Maier (1989)